Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Soooo we had a fiasco today! LOL! AJ decided he wanted to peepee on his own head this morning! Yep..first off, Big Adam had not witnessed the new poopie diapers from formula. He was very familiar with the breast milk # 2's...those are way better than the formula poops! Heehee!

Anyways..Adam got up with AJ for his 8 30 am feeding, I was half awake and could hear the two of them in AJ's room. All of a sudden I hear OH MY GOODNESS BUDDY!!!  I kind of chuckled to myself (bc I knew that AJ must have given his dad the poopie gift), then I got out of bed and walked into the room with Adam. His eyes looked at me so BIG and said...Uhhh..how could..so much..uhhh poop..come out of such a little guy! I just laughed! Next I went to touch AJ's head and it was wet! Adam said.."Oh yeah..he peed on himself too." It is amazing what can happen within seconds of a diaper change. So needless to say..the diaper change that was supposed to take seconds to do ended up taking us about 10 minutes to finish! Yep...it was bathing time!

What a great start to our morning! We laughed so hard..first time parents..wow..this is going to be an adventure!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment